Outstanding Service and Personal Attention Since 1969
With a reputation for outstanding client service and a proven track record of achieving excellent results, the attorneys of Murfree & Goodman, PLLC, have been providing legal solutions to a wide variety of clients since Matt B. Murfree III began practicing in Murfreesboro in 1969. The firm serves businesses, families and individuals in matters that call for fully engaged legal counsel with a high level of practical experience.
We believe our firm has been successful because of the relationships we have cultivated with our clients. We have been entrusted with important matters because of the consistently high level of personal attention that we provide to every client we serve.
A Broad Range of Clients, a Clear Focus On Results
Over the last 40 years, our lawyers have represented a broad range of clients, including local families, Tennessee businesses, regional and national real estate developers, and large corporations with a global reach. Our areas of practice include:
- Real estate development, land use and zoning: The firm's Murfreesboro real estate development lawyers offer extensive experience in facilitating commercial real estate deals of high value and high complexity, as well as in managing private real estate matters of all kinds.
- Business entity formation and representation: With extensive Tennessee business experience, our attorneys are well versed in the organization and representation of business entities of all sizes.
- Business litigation: Our attorneys represent larger companies and smaller businesses in lawsuits of all kinds, with an eye toward reaching practical solutions to challenging problems. For decades, we have served as local counsel for regional and national law firms seeking a strong presence in the Murfreesboro area.
- Estate planning, including wills and trusts: At Murfree & Goodman, PLLC, our goal in estate planning is to preserve family wealth and create family dynasties over multiple generations. With practical consideration of individuals' and families' needs, goals, challenges and strengths, we develop tailored estate plans that protect our clients and their families.
- Probate and estate administration: Our firm has worked with Tennessee families in administering and probating estates for four decades. This extensive experience has given us practical wisdom that your family can benefit from.
Greater Nashville Business Law and Estate Planning Lawyers
Contact Murfree & Goodman, PLLC, for assistance with your legal matter. As your attorneys, we will return your phone calls and provide ongoing advice and answers to your questions.