Business Lawyers in Murfreesboro
Practical Solutions for Your Company’s Challenges
Whether it is your first startup, or you run an established organization, it is often critical to rely on the experience and legal knowledge of an attorney. From developing operational documents to protecting you in a breach of contract dispute, our lawyers are prepared to provide creative solutions to complex business problems.
With a highly established reputation in Murfreesboro and the surrounding areas, the lawyers of Murfree & Goodman, PLLC, have represented a diverse cross section of clients, ranging from local family businesses to international corporations.
With a focus on providing excellent client service and practical solutions, our experience includes:
- Real estate development, zoning ordinances, and land use matters
- Regulatory issues on the state and municipal levels
- Commercial property leasing, buying, and selling
- The purchase and sale of companies
- Breach of contract disputes and other litigation matters
- Issues related to the overlap of estate planning and business
- Financing matters
Schedule Your Consultation with Us Today
Whether you operate a small business, a nonprofit or a multistate organization, our attorneys can provide legal direction and representation.