Guiding Clients Through The Estate Planning Process
The essence of effective estate planning is preparation and protection for you and your family — preparation for whatever life throws at you and protection of your property and your relationships. With a comprehensive estate plan in place, you can worry less, knowing what will happen to your assets upon your death and knowing that the potential for family conflicts has been mitigated.
Providing Comprehensive Estate Planning Services To Tennessee Families Since 1969
At Murfree & Goodman, PLLC, our attorneys have been providing comprehensive estate planning services to Tennessee families since 1969, helping our clients preserve wealth and avoid unwanted difficulties. We can help you and your family with services that include:
- Simple wills that are thorough and clearly worded
- Living wills and health care directives that put your health care choices in writing
- Powers of attorney (POA) and health care powers of attorney
- Comprehensive trust work, including revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, simple child trusts, generation-skipping trusts and allocation of trust funds
- Special needs trusts that will benefit loved ones with disabilities
- Long-term care planning
- Business succession planning
- Effective strategies related to real estate holdings and investments
- Negotiation and resolution of family conflicts
Every family situation is different, so no two estate plans should look exactly alike. Our lawyers will get to know you, understand your situation and work to make sure your specific needs are met through deliberate planning in all relevant areas of your relational and financial constellation.
Contact A Nashville Area Special Needs Trusts Attorney
Contact the Murfreesboro wills and trusts attorneys of Murfree & Goodman, PLLC, to get your questions answered. With more than 40 years of estate planning experience, we have seen virtually every type of estate matter, and we can help you get a plan in place that will meet all your needs.