Murfreesboro Estate Administration Attorneys
The Legal Guidance You Need after a Loved One’s Passing
When a loved one passes away, the settling of their estate can bring unwanted stress and family conflict. If you have been entrusted with the responsibility of handling an estate, having highly experienced legal representation can make your job much easier.
At Murfree & Goodman, PLLC, our lawyers have worked with Tennessee families in administering and probating estates for four decades. This extensive experience has given us a wealth of knowledge and practical wisdom to benefit your family. Our method is to work closely with our clients to resolve every aspect of every estate as smoothly and cost-effectively as possible.
Our Estate Administration Services
Our firm is a family business founded by attorney Matt B. Murfree III, who began practicing in Murfreesboro in 1969. Today, our estate and probate law firm is managed by Matthias Brickell Murfree IV.
We have provided stability and continuity in probate and estate administration over multiple generations. We are known for outstanding client service and complete guidance in estate matters of
Our comprehensive estate administration and probate practice includes:
- Consultation and advice regarding estate documents - Any estate can quickly become complicated. We can help you navigate estate documents through the estate administration process.
- Identification of assets and debts - We can assist you with managing the assets and debts of the estate, as well as the distribution of property.
- Claims and loan issues - We have extensive experience with estate claims from both an estate’s perspective and a creditor’s perspective
- Opposing the claims of creditors - We have been successful in having countless claims against clients’ estates denied by the probate court, saving our clients thousands of dollars
- Conservatorship matters - We understand the challenges facing families dealing with the loss of competency of a loved one. Our firm has represented clients dealing with a variety of mental health issues, advanced dementia, and other disabilities. We have expertise in forming flexible conservatorship and property management plans using a variety of resources such as court-created trusts.
- Real estate holdings and investments - Our attorneys have extensive experience in real estate matters as they pertain to estate planning.
- Negotiation and resolution of family disputes - We have successfully handled hundreds of family dispute cases while administering an estate
- Probate contests - We protect the rights of heirs and executors when facing probate litigation. Whether you are dealing with a will contest or an estate recovery case, we can represent you.
- Executor of estate representation - If you are facing financial disputes or heirship challenges, we can represent you as an executor.
- Serving as administrator of estate - Our attorneys have personally served as the administrator of estates when there is no suitable family member able or willing to serve.
Contact the estate administration attorneys of Murfree & Goodman for help with your estate matter.
Our Family of Attorneys Are Ready to Help Your Family
Our estate administration lawyers in Murfreesboro will handle the heavy lifting for you and your family, managing the most challenging areas of the administration of your loved one’s estate. Allow our family to work with your family in accomplishing your goals.