Representing You In Every Facet Of Real Estate Law
Depending on the scope of your real estate transaction or business need, you might face a complex, frustrating legal process. Whether you are buying or selling residential or commercial property, it is wise to seek the counsel of an experienced real estate law attorney.
At Murfree & Goodman, PLLC, our lawyers are prepared to provide representation in residential real estate, commercial real estate and everything in between. For more than 40 years, our firm has provided skilled representation to clients in Murfreesboro and communities throughout Tennessee in numerous types of real estate matters, including:
- Representation at closings
- Development, zoning and land use matters
- Drafting and reviewing lease agreements
- Drafting and reviewing purchase and sale contracts
- Drafting and reviewing easement agreements, both simple and complex
- Drafting and reviewing real estate condition reports
- Representation through environmental concerns
- Boundary disputes
- Title insurance
We understand the delicate nature of many real estate deals. Based on our extensive experience and legal knowledge, we will guide you through these proceedings as efficiently as possible. From straightforward transactions to complex zoning laws, our legal team is ready to provide the representation you need. Put our wisdom to work for you.
Schedule A Consultation
The sooner you involve a knowledgeable lawyer, the sooner we can thoroughly review your situation and provide clear direction in your case. Call our Murfreesboro office or send us an email to schedule an appointment.