Legal Battles Can Completely Derail Your Business
Since competition and conflict are inherent to nearly all commercial activity, the ability to successfully resolve business disputes is critical to long-term success. Regardless of what industry you are in, you may find yourself in need of effective legal representation to protect your interests.
The business attorneys of Murfree & Goodman, PLLC, represent large companies and small businesses in lawsuits of all kinds, with an eye toward reaching practical solutions to challenging problems. For decades, we have served as local counsel for regional and national law firms seeking a strong presence in the Murfreesboro area.
Settling And Trying A Wide Variety Of Business Matters
The firm is experienced in settling and trying a wide variety of business matters in municipal and state courts on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants. Our experience includes:
- Breach of contract litigation involving companies in many industries
- Fraud and breach of fiduciary duty
- Intellectual property matters
- Real estate disputes involving development, zoning and land use issues in the Murfreesboro area
- Financing and debt matters, including debt negotiation on behalf of creditors and debtors
- Shareholder disputes and partnership disputes
- National and international businesses operating in Tennessee
The firm’s team of lawyers provides a high level of hands-on service to each of our clients, keeping them informed and apprised of all case developments from start to finish. We take an active role in ensuring that the best possible outcome is attained for every business we represent.
Contact A Breach Of Contract Attorney Serving Nashville And Murfreesboro
Contact the Murfreesboro business litigation attorneys of Murfree & Goodman, PLLC, for assistance with your business matter.